Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And thirty years later!


It took me thirty years to figure out what "I'm supposed to do!" I have always had a free spirit, creativity, and lots of imagination. From a very early age, I can remember playing outside and creating things. When I was growing up, we lived on a creek and this is where my first stove was made. I took bricks and made an underground stove. Every year in the fall when the yellow stink ditch flowers would bloom I would take a pine cone and stick the flowers in it. It would create a beautiful yellow stink ditch flower ball. I would bring them home and my mother would put them outside every time. I still make these today and now understand why they go outside as they are loaded with chiggers!

Some people would call me a story teller! There is nothing boring about my life and there is nothing that I would hide. I love going to work on a Monday morning and sharing what happened over the weekend. When I tell my stories, people listen and this is where creating a blog came in to mind. I would have never imagined that starting this blog would give me the answer that was looking for! What am I suppose to do you ask? Write! Yes, there is A LOT that I still have to learn, but when I write it just pours out of my fingers!  I love writing about my life experiences and the little things that make me happy. If you’re reading this, then that means that your interested! Please come back and check me out often! There are three articles that I am working on now and I think you will like them! The titles are: Chronicles of a Dirt Cheapaholic, Wal-Mart dating 101, and How to Make Fresh Arrangements.

Happy Reading
Backwoods Belle

No comments: