Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Country as a Turnip Green

Okay I must admit that I do not eat turnip greens but, I am as country as one! My adventure started in Morgan City, La at 10:10 PM on September 6th, 1980. My love for life and all things country started at an very early age. I was always the little chubby girl with the dirty face or the girl that you saw playing in the ditch making mud pies for her family. I have always been in love with all things outside. The outdoors leaves so much to the imagination and that is one place that i am not lacking in!

So a little more about me. I met my best friend, lover and my partner in life on October 7th 1998, in the local supermarket parking lot on a Friday night. It was love at first sight. Fast forward and we have been married for eight years now . We have no human kids, but we have been blessed with three wonderful fur babies! I will go into great detail about them a lil later.

Bobby and I moved up to Gods country three years ago and have enjoyed every minute of it. My home is a warm place where everyone is welcome. We spend our free time doing whatever makes us happy. Bobby and I live life to the fullest and have no regrets.

My goal for this blog is to share my life adventures, yummy recipes and my love of all things animals!

Sincerely,
Backwoods Belle

No comments: